Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm 15 no, wait, 16 days into this new year, no, wait decade of mine and really feel like i haven't gotten anywhere. I have been wanting to figure out my new year resolutions, which i guess i should've done in December, but haven't.

I just knew this was gonna be my year, and it still might be, but things are so so so so busy.

We, my husband and I, are gonna buy a home in Jacksonville. I'm over Callahan, its small, backwards, redneck and just too far from Jacksonville to drive everyday. I was so hoping to wait til Tara was driving to move to Jax so she could get herself to school, but i just can't!! I'm gonna see if i can find a teacher that lives in jax to take her in the mornings and possibly bring her home. Wish me luck on that.

We have found a BIG beautiful 2400 square foot brick home. Two living rooms, two dinning rooms, office, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths one with a whirlpool tub, a huge Florida room with a doggie door, a kitchen that words cannot begin to describe and a walk-in closet in the master bed room the size of my daughters current bedroom at our old house. We move in Feb 1. I will wait til i get my house settled to work on anything else.

No comments: