Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New me?

OK, here it is just days before the new year and i really want to improve myself . . mind, body and soul. I've spent countless hours on the Internet trying to determine what i need to accomplish a full self make over. The problem i have run into is that it just seems to be so vast and complicating i find myself wanting to quite before i start. There are so so so many things that need to be done and so so many ways i can improve i just don't know where to start. I'm running out of time. I've found so many different ideas i thought if i jotted some of them down, ya know, blogged about it i might feel more in control of it and perhaps actually apply some of it. I pretty much want to re haul my life. From top to bottom, i feel like I've have failed and need to turn that around. Where to begin? I guess i should start with the things i want to fix. 1, I'm obesselly overweight. I weighed 312 last time i get on a scale and that was before Thanksgiving so heaven help me now, but i will make an effort to weigh in the next week and get back to you on the exact amount. This number one is a LARGE problem with me. I feel like it i can get this under control so many other things would fall into place for me. 2, I'm the most unorganized person on the planet. My office is an utter wreak. I can't find anything, the papers on my desk are piled so high i can't see the bottom three inches of the monitor and i lose everything I'm put in charge of. 3, I procrastinate everything!!! i've been gonna start this blog for a month now. I've been gonna diet for years now. i've been gonna clean my house and organize my crap for ever now. i hate that i can't get my shit together and act like a grown up.4, I don't take care of my person. I don't brush my teeth like i should, or shower like i should, I don't exersice like I should, or all that stuff. I feel so so tired all the time. All the time I just want to stop what i'm doing and take a nap, of course until bedtime than i can't ge to sleep.I've got lots of work to do. I want to use this blog as a tool or avenue to keep track of what and how i'm doing. I also hope to find help and strenght along the way.

No comments: