Sunday, January 6, 2008

I had great hopes for today. It started out good. I made half a bagel for breakfast with water to drink. I than had to leave for work, i had collected a few snack items in a bag i had planned on bringing along. I also had anticipated being able to go out for lunch. I had wanted to go to subway. On my way to work i dropped half my bagel and it got dirty. I don't like dirty food. When i got to work i found that leaving was not an option. I would be stuck her until someone returned and who knows how long that will be, there was a letter saying they were going to St Augustine after church and as always to help myself to anything in the house. There wasn't too much in the house that i could eat. I ended up with Doritos and sausage. The day isn't over yet, i guess i could make a great rebound and maybe even exercise.

5 comments:

Carleen said...

you can start new right away- forgot any bad choices and just pick good ones...I've had SOOO many days like you described but you just have to move on....good luck!

Anonymous said...

Take it one day at a time. You can do this Wendi! As for my plans, I am seeing a nutritionist and have made another post on my blog on food choices if you want to take a look. Good luck, you can do this!!!

byebyechunkymonkey said...

Hi. Nice to meet you in the blog world. Wanted to let you know that from your blog I have a feeling we are both in the same group. Let me know because here I am in Afghanistan with out a meeting and it would be nice to have someone to kind of talk program with sometimes. Take care and the first step is always the hardest. I’ve been in group since I was 15... I don’t think I would be here today with out program. I’m adding you to my page and I will check your blog daily :)

Lidian said...

There are times like that, they are really frustrating, and you relly don't have a lot of choice. But after that, just get back on track I guess, and it'll all sort of even out. I know ALL about these times, believe me, and I think most of us do!

I think packing stuff to eat is a great idea - I do that a lot. I take dried apricots in a baggie (nice soft ones, I mean, not the really dry ones, bleh).

Hope your Monday is going OK - all the best, Lidian

Heather said...

hey tomorrow is another day and another chance to make healthy choices. no one can be perfect all the time, we all make mistakes so dont worry! I also know that if i surround myself with healthy foods and alternatives, I am less likely to grab the chips or something because I am hungry and need something to eat.