The rules are:
- Link to the person who tagged you. Done.
- Post the rules on your blog. Done.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Done.
- Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs. I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether you want to do it or not.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. If you are going to do it, please leave me a comment.
- The twist here is, one of the statements is a lie! You have to guess which one and let me know in comments.
- I used to go to the YMCA with Andi McDowell.
- I own a fully stocked Ice Cream Truck.
- My mother and I have matching tattoo's.
- I've meet Billy Graham.
- I'm TERRIFIED of Rats.
- When I was a child I lived in a Home for Children.
Okay, lying over! or this meme...Like most people I've seen who've done it, I am going to invite anyone who wants to do it, to please do so! Please leave me a comment telling that you have, because I would love to read them and see what you have to say! The rules are that you have to list six non-important things about yourself, but one of them is a lie.