sorry it took so long for the reveal. but here it is for those who care. . .
1)My family and I recently moved from Asheville NC, where Andie McDowell lives when she's not acting, modeling and what ever. When my daughter was little i used to take a water aerobics class at the YMCA, I had heard that she often works out up there but hadn't seen her. One day after my class i went to the child care to pick up my daughter. She was happy to see me and glad to be going, she went running through the door, down the hall and around the corner right into Ms. McDowell. My daughter fell to the ground, startled by the bump. Andie helped her to her feet, smiling at her. I was horrified, apologized and quickly left.
2) My husband is always coming up with ways to be his own boss. We opened a Go Kart track but lost our lease when the property owner sold it and they built a strip mall. We then got into the inflatable jump houses and such. The insurance became too high to make any money. Then came the Ice Cream Truck. It is a handy way of making extra money.
3) My mother and I do have matching tattoo's. She got tattooed first and I liked it so much i got one to match.
4) Billy Graham attended Montreat Presbyterian Church when he is home in Black Mountain NC. As a girl, when i lived at the Presbyterian Home for Children we also attended the same church. Some of the kids would go talk to him after the service, i went along but never really talked to him.
5) I am NOT terrified of rats. I actually had a pet rat when i was in high school. Chester. He was the best darn rat a gal could have.
6) See #4 Our Family Therapist told my mother to get rid of her children back in the mid 80's. This was after she was told to spank us every night and that wasn't working. My mother was having a mini mid-life crisis and did what the "experts" said. I guess it was better than drowning us in the bathtub or locking us in the car and driving it into John D Long Lake. Really I have no sympathy for mothers that kill thier kids, there are legal ways of getting rid of your children. My mom and I are best friends now, I know she was just doing the best she could with what she had to work with at the time.